Monday, November 10, 2008

Extended Weekend Women



You would not expect a woman with the named Olga to be hot... in fact when I first heard the name I imagined a burly, older woman, stirring a large pot of goulash with her huge forearms and man hands for factory workers in eastern Europe. I could not have been more wrong!



Ukranian born, model-turned actress, Olga Kurylenko, will be playing, new Bond Girl, "Camille" opposite Daniel Craig in Quatum of Solace (in theaters this week). This statuesque and exotic beauty has done a handful of films, of note, Paris, je t'aime and The Serpent. So far, she has no problem shedding her clothes, "As long as it makes the film more enjoyable to watch."


I haven't seen any of her films, yet... but I am sure they will be completly "enjoyable."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online