Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Extended Weekend Women



You thought I forgot... but I didn't. I decided to shake things up a bit, after seeing The Toledo Show on Sunday night. As I mentioned the tattooed and pierced aren't usually my thing but Sabina Kelly is definitely the exception.




This busy blond, a former Las Vegas Showgirl and mother of two, is currently an international Pin-Up Girl and Burlesque performer. Additionally, she and husband, Kent Kelly, own a tattoo shop in Vegas called Stay True Tattoo. At 5'10, (Chest:34DD, Waist: 25, Hip:38, Wt:130lbs), Sabina will not pose in the nude, unless of course, it was for Playboy. (Mr. Hefner you may need to lift your ban on tattoos!) Sabina is easily recognized because she has both arms tattooed, and has no plans on stopping. Most recently Mr. Cartoon, the East Los Angeles tattoo artist legend, did her knuckles pictured above. Although Sabina claims not to enjoy the tattooing process, she does add that she, "Love's it when it's done."




The statuesque blond bombshell's fashion advice to all the ladies is, "Always have a pair black heels and a tube of red lipstick in your car, you never know..."

OK. Enough said.

2 Comments:

  1. The Real Realtor said...
    Ill P...not a fan of the tatt's & Blond hair. But being a man & she being a woman...well, She is kind of tight. Need I say more. I'm more ol School...I see it & just give a head nod. No gaggling like a pack of wolves or whistling. It's the same guy that whistle's out of his car window at a girl hopping to score...Very Funny but very Unproductive.
    Il Padrone said...
    @ El Matador
    I prefer brunettes myself but I thought Sabina was interesting. Not to mention that variety is the spice of life.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online