Monday, September 8, 2008


Extended Weekend Women highlights that one lovely lady that helps wash away the Monday morning blues and makes you believe, if only for a minute or two, that you have the day off. Don't blame me if you get caught starring at your screen when you should be working.

As my inaugural Extended Weekend Women entry, may I introduce the vivacious, Monica Belucci.


Although she has enjoyed great success as a model, Monica made her American film debut in 1992 Bram Stoker's Dracula. Her role in the 1996 French thriller, Appartement, L', shot her to stardom, when she won the French equivalent of an Oscar nomination.


Movies that feature Monica: Malena, Tears of the Sun, The Matrix: Reloaded and Revolutions, and Shoot'em Up.


"My body is so important to me... my face, my arms, my legs, my hands, my eyes, everything. I use everything I have." as told to Ted Allen in Esquire Magazine.

Yes, I think we all concur. It's important to us as well and we want you to continue to use everything you have!

Enjoy your Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online