Monday, September 29, 2008

Extended Weekend Women

She was friends with Flipper, a Dark Angel, a sweet dance teacher named Honey, and an Invisible Girl... but you probably remember her most as the Stripper in Sin City:




For the record, Jessica Alba was born in Pomona, California, to Mark Alba (who is of Mexican descent), and Catherine Jensen (who is of French and Danish ancestry). Will the wonders of living in the "great melting pot" ever cease?




"My first kiss was when I was 7, and it was scandalous because he was 10! I only did it so he would pick me on our neighborhood baseball team. And at the time, I thought it was great, but then it sucked because he didn't even pick me!"





I am sure there are some pick-up games across the nation that would not hesitate to run the bases with you!

This one is for you El Matador, enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online